Dec. 4 2014
Hello again. No new gifts so far,
thank goodness. The partridge (weird bird I got a few days ago) seems to be
mostly self-sufficient. I’ve left the window to my balcony partially open, but she
doesn’t seem to want to go outside much. She’s so sweet! I wonder what you name
a partridge anyways. Oh, there’s the doorbell. Pizza’s here!
Sorry about that. Turns out, it
wasn’t the pizza I never even ordered but actually another one of those weird gifts?
I can’t decide whether I should open it. It’s got a weird shape to it and it’s
covered in like twenty pounds of paper. Patty seems to be afraid of it. She (I
think it’s a girl) is shying away from it. Hang on, there’s a card. I’ll paste it here.
To my True Love. May
this gift remind you of my love for you.
Creepy. All right, I’ll write
later. I’ve just got to open this now.
Sorry about being so late, I’ve
been online trying to figure what on earth I’ve been given. Again. You’ll never
believe what happened as soon as I opened the package. Inside was a beautiful
golden cage and two gorgeous birds that google identifies as turtle doves. They
were terrified when they saw me, so that was upsetting. I mean, my hair isn’t
THAT bad.
Anyways, I am now apparently starting
an aviary in my new apartment. Good
thing there’s a tiny spare room and no rules against pets. All I need now is a
whole bunch of newspaper.
No comments:
Post a Comment