Dec. 10
Okay, I
probably owe you a bit of explanation as to why there’s some random dude
writing in my diary, beyond the one he already gave. Patty is NOT scary Miles,
just a little… intimidating. I’m sorry about not writing sooner, but I’ve actually
been working on creating an actual room for the doves. I’m really glad I met
Miles actually. It was a total fluke that he was so cold and wet that he
actually hit my button by accident, instead of Mme deFourchette’s but he wound
up coming over to my place until the super could come back and let him in. No
matter how much it sounds like a date, it was really not. He was literally
shivering, so I let him take a shower, gave him a blanket and my brother’s old
robe from when he was like, 15. I seriously don’t know why I still have that,
but Miles seemed to warm up quickly. I’ll write a brief description, which I’m
supposed to be practicing for my online course.
The
boy- no the man at my door was shivering, drenched to the bone. Even though he
was already shaking, I could see a tangled mop of dark curls and bluish lips covering
chattering teeth. Still staring at the floor, his freckled features seemed
frozen into an expression of surprise. Later, when he was dry his hair
lightened to a dusty brown and his amber eyes sparkled. As the Polar Express
theme played, his eyes lit up like a child’s and he exclaimed in delight. He
was modest and very shy but you should have seen how he reacted to the dove
cage. I think his mom must have kept birds or something, because he was
completely shocked at the idea of keeping my birds inside like that. Like I
said, that’s what we were doing yesterday is fixing up the dove cage- sorry
Aviary. All that happened today was, randomly enough, I received five onion
rings. Weird, huh? I invited Miles over also, after ordering more food so I
could tell him about my newest (and weirdest) gift. Oh, there’s the doorbell now,
Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment