Monday, December 1, 2014

Christmas is coming!

Greetings to my fellow humans. Also, greetings to all of the aliens, cyborgs and fictional characters living among us. Happy thanksgiving to all my American readers, and I'm really sorry for not posting yesterday. This isn't really a post, it's more of an update of what's happening. Because of the abundance of Christmas songs, I will be posting every other day starting tomorrow. Why will be quite evident once I begin, so no spoilers. Now, a brief blurb to sate your appetite for twisted nursery rhymes.
 

   The bells were ringing. There was no end to the ringing of the bells. All around and beneath him. They were beautiful once, brought joy to those who listened. But there was no snow to drown the endless tormenting noise, no sleigh on which to flee its grasp. All there was was the ringing of the endless bells.

No comments:

Post a Comment