Monday, December 22, 2014

Day 11

You won't believe this. I say it a lot but this time I mean it. There's a manhunt on right now for the man who's been stalking me and a few other girls during the Christmas season. He's been systematically seeking out girls who live alone without their support network nearby and giving them strange gifts. One girl got nothing but greeting cards and figgy pudding every day. I was apparently the worst hit though but I wouldn't give back some of my gifts for the world. I'm so happy to not be alone anymore, not with Patty and my doves. I'm not supposed to write about who he is or what he looks for confidentiality reasons but he is an ex con so what somebody with his mental health issues wanted with these girls... I shudder. Ooh, doorbell! I think it's Miles and he and I are due for a long talk. He brought the doves over yesterday but he couldn't stay long so today I'm going to try and figure out what's going on between us. I like him and he likes me. What does that mean for us? With all this drama my life is just crazy and I'm not sure I can put him through something like this. Is there any way to avoid it though or is the damage already done? He's been by my side for so long and-hang on I'm sorry. There's this weird drumming noise...

No comments:

Post a Comment