Dec. 6
Wow. Okay, sorry it’s just been
one heck of a day. I am completely wiped out. As you don’t know yet, I’ve been
looking for a new job, after my last boss had a nervous breakdown. I may be on
a semester long break, but student debt is a great motivator. Sigh. Anyways, I
probably should update you on how goes Patty, as well as my timid turtle doves.
Patty is still roaming free throughout the apartment, and seems quite happy,
although I don’t actually know what she’s been eating. Pears I guess? And
spiders, since the huge amount of them that used to live here are gone. The turtle doves have been eating wild bird
seed, although I suspect Patty might be stealing it. I’m still waiting for
today’s gift, if the pattern holds. I should probably go start dinner now, I’ll
be back soon.
I’m back. It’s been about three
hours and the weirdest thing has happened. I was about to throw on the ramen noodles
and frozen peas (I spent my food money on bird food and a newspaper
subscription) when there was a knock on the door. First, I was freaked out. I
live in an apartment building, with a buzzer and I didn’t buzz any one in. My
neighbor though, a French woman who smells like onions and is always saying how
she “used to be someone”. Before what, the French revolution? Okay, sorry that
was mean. Anyways, she called out from behind the door.
“Hallo? I ‘ave something for you,
from your True Love?”
“Who?”
“I do not know, but I ‘ave been
paid to give it to you.”
So, I opened the door, and was
forcefully handed a large plate full of what appeared to be chicken wings.
Three of them. No note, no nothing although
they did taste pretty good. This “True Love” guy (Girl? I’m not judgy) is
trying to tell me something, but I don’t know what. Whoa, is that the time? It’s
really late, goodnight,
No comments:
Post a Comment