Dec. 2 2014
Hello. I’ve just found my old
diary after moving. I can’t believe I haven’t written in this thing since I was
12. It seems so long ago now that I’m living on my own. The new apartment’s
lovely, but a bit dark. The neighbors seem okay and it doesn’t smell like
onions like the last place, so that’s a plus. Oh, there’s the timer. I told
myself I’d only sit down for a few minutes, I’ll be right back.
Hello again. Figured I’d keep
writing as long as I have time. There’s a few housewarming gifts to open, but I’m
feeling really tired. I’ll probably leave them until tomorrow. Michelle’s
coming over later with the Christmas movies, so I’ve got to get this place
presentable. Hang on a second, what’s that sound?
I’m back, and you will not
believe what happened to me. It’s been a few hours since I wrote that last
post. Remember those gifts I wasn’t going to open? Well, they made the decision
for me when a fat brown bird pecked its way through the ribbons wrapped around
the largest box, and began flying around my brand new clean apartment banging
into windows. He didn’t poop; thank goodness but that creep who signed himself “Your
True Love” had better not send me anything else. Who even gives somebody a pear
tree anyways?
No comments:
Post a Comment