So, hi guys. I introduce you to our guest blogger Lyric Robbins AKA queen of the Fangirls. Sorry about the time, but Lyric and I have been emailing each other trying to figure this out for weeks. Finally, despite the lack of comments, we have a new voice. I present, Miss Lyric Robbins.
Hi. My name is Lyric Robbins and I did this as a favour to my friend Emma. I realize it's a little late, but time differences you know. Anyway, please go check out my blog. I'm not as good as Emma with keeping up to date with schedules, but I have been known to be funny at times. So yeah check it out. http://bitsandpiecesfromafangirlsbrain.blogspot.ca/?m=1 (Note: this is the mobile version. To reach the computer version, delete everything after .ca)
Teddy bear teddy bear do this, do that. The only words he'd ever heard. Show your shoe, say your prayers, go to bed. Commands, hidden as a rhyme. He'd never disobeyed them. Why, he never knew. He always wondered what would happen, but he never tried anything because that voice would come back and he would have to start following orders again. The what purpose, he never knew. But it's not like he cared to.
No comments:
Post a Comment